Friday, July 11, 2008

Girl or Boy?

We found out yesterday that on the 31st we will get to find out what we are having. We are very excited. I have mixed filling on what I want. I would love antoher boy because he would be so close to the same age as Trenton and they could be such good freinds. But on the other hand a little girl would be so much fun and we need some little girls in our family. Andy has all brothers and his parents have 3 grandsons and NO girls. My parents have 8 grandsons and 1 granddaughter. I will let you all know what we find out on the 31st!! The due date is Dec. 20th, so that means Trenton will be a whole 16 months old when he becomes a big brother.

2 comments:

The Collingwood Family said...

congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting!

Ginger and Gregg said...

How exciting! I am anxious for you! You'll have to let us know. My bet is a boy-- I give up on girls.