Saturday, July 5, 2008

picnic at the park

Like Father Like Son!
Trenton going for seconds


Here is a little update on Trenton- He will be 11 months in five more days. He has his four front teeth. Crawling all over the place and getting into everything, he learned how to climb the stairs the other day which scares me to death. When he gets to the stairs he looks at me and when he sees me coming he starts to climb as fast as he can- he thinks this is the funniest thing. He is growing so much all the time.

3 comments:

Ginger and Gregg said...

Wow- his look is changing. I can't believe he is almost a year old. What a fun age!

Sanders said...

Glad you are posting again. I missed you! His hair is so blonde-it; crazy how fast they change and grow. Well I am still anxiuosly awaiting a visit from you or a chance to meet up--our boys woudl have fun together.

Natalie said...

What cute pic's I was looking at his picture on the side and he is changing so much what a cutie!!!